- All white flowering form of this popular and versatile ground cover.
- Prolific and long lasting floral display - all through the warmer months.
- Dry tolerant with dense and spreading habit.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Will cascade over rocks and walls.
Grows well in most soils that are well draining. Watering requirements are low once established requiring only occasional deep watering over extended periods of heat. No pruning required. An addition of a slow release fertiliser in spring recommended to encourage profuse flowering.
- Containers and general garden use
- Embankments, rockeries and retaining walls
- Spaces between larger perennials and shrubs
- Pool side planting and coastal zones