- Fast growing form of Black Mondo grass.
- Low clumping - ideal for edging or mass planting as a ground cover.
- Very hardy, low maintenance and versatile, tolerating both sun and shade.
- Soft lilac coloured flowers in Spring
- Very tolerant once established.
Prefers a full sun to part shade location in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering requirements but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Frost tolerant. No pruning required. Apply slow release fertiliser in spring.
- Ornamental container displays all year round.
- Mass plant as ground cover.
- Can be used as informal edging.
- Dramatic effect in general garden use.