- Bred in Australia for a vibrant and long lasting display beginning from late winter into spring.
- Neat, compact habit and low maintenance.
- Easy to grow, fragrant and dry tolerant.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Watering requirements are low once established needing only occasional long soaks during extended periods of heat. In summer, trim to about two-thirds of its size to maintain shape and vigour. At this time an application of a slow release fertiliser would also be beneficial. For hedging, space plants approximately 60cm apart.
- Dense upright habit makes this lavender ideal for informal hedging.
- Fragrance and colour for entertainment areas.
- Water wise and sensory gardens.
- Containers and general garden use.