- Ornamental foliage ideal as ground cover or for cascading over walls or from baskets.
- Display of deep blue flowers during spring.
- Forms a low mound of evergreen foliage dappled with creamy white.
- Will cascade over rocks or walls.
Grows well in most soils that are moist but well draining. Do not allow to dry out over extended periods of heat. No pruning generally required. An addition of a slow release fertiliser in spring recommended for best results.
- Adds brightness to low light areas
- Containers or hanging baskets
- Soft edging for shady paths
- Embankments, rockeries and retaining walls