- A prolific display of deep, burgundy red coloured flowers from mid spring through to autumn.
- Naturally neat, compact and spreading habit.
- Easy to grow and fast results in gardens or containers.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. No pruning is generally required although a light trim after a main flowering flush will encourage further displays. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods. Fertilse regularly if grown in containers.
- Containers or general garden use.
- Mass plant in low maintenance areas or filling spaces in mixed borders.
- Fast results in new gardens.