- A vigorous evergreen ground cover for low light areas through to full sun sites.
- Long flowering - over summer and autumn.
- Can be grown in containers for shady areas.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Fast and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining. Apply a slow release fertiliser during the spring and again in late summer. Pruning is generally not required although removing spent blooms will encourage further flushes and a tidier habit.
- Mass plant as an easy care ground cover.
- Use as soft edging for pathways or paved areas.
- Fast results for new gardens.
- Small or narrow spaces.