- Ornamental foliage with blended hues of rose, cream and mint green provides year round interest
- Forms a cushioin-like mound making a highly textural ground cover or trailer
- Low maintenance and easy to grow
- Dry tolerant once estalished
Ensure soil is well draining and location is sunny. Once established, water sparingly. No other maintenance is generally required although if grown in containers an addition of a slow release fertiliser during spring would be beneficial.
- Ground cover or spill over plant for walls and path edges.
- Rockeries, gravel or dry garden designs.
- Small gardens or spaces.
- Can be grown indoors give good natural lighting.
- Containers, baskets and general garden use.