- Perennial shrub bred to more compact size than the regular tree mallow species.
- Pretty hibiscus-like flowers appears throughout warmer months.
- Withstands coastal conditions as well as periods of dry.
- A fast grower for new gardens.
Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring to encourage profuse flowering.
Once established, quite dry tolerant requiring only occasional long soak during extended periods of heat.
Prune to desirable shape in early spring to encourage neat habit and profuse flowering.
- Mixed borders
- Poolside planting
- Small gardens or spaces
- Fast results for new gardens
- Coastal gardens
- General garden use