- An evergreen shrub boasting ornamental foliage of a deep wine colour.
- Soft lilac, trumpet shaped flowers appear over summer and autumn.
- Fast and easy to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are fertile and well draining. Can be grown in low light areas but the more sunshine received, the darker the foliage colour will become. Prune well after flowering flushes to promote a bushy habit. Protect from frost and snails.
- Year round colour for mixed borders
- Can be grown in large containers for display on decking or paved areas
- Responds well to clipping for informal hedging
- Fast results for new gardens