- A prolific and lengthy display of flowers from autumn to spring.
- Flowers are fragrant and cloak the neat dome of foliage at peak of display.
- Easy to grow perennial variety.
Low maintenance and easy to grow in most soil types which are moist but free draining. Prune by half and apply slow release fertiliser after main flowering flush to promote a neat habit and further displays. Mulch well to help retain moisture.
- A great choice for fast results in a new garden or for filling holes in an established border.
- Frontline performer making a compact mound of fresh green foliage with fragrant blooms.
- Planted in groups of three or five in the garden to create a striking drift of flower
- Grows very well in containers for paved areas, balconies etc.
- All the flowers are lightly scented and last well when picked for a posy.