- A stunning new ornamental selection with large hop-like flowers.
- Rich purple flower bracts deepen as they age producing a beautiful deep colour display in the garden.
- This variety copes very well with excessive summer rains as long as drainage is adequate.
- Very dry tolerant and also copes well with frost.
- Ornamental Origanums are best used to create colourful displays in garden borders, edging and containers.
- Enjoy the aromatic foliage if planted around entrances and entertainment areas.
Plant in a full sun position and a well drained soil for best results.
Remove old growth and apply a slow release fertiliser when new growth appears in spring.
- Rich colour displays
- Crowning glory for retaining walls and embankments
- Low borders and edging