- A lengthy display of dainty, magenta flowers from spring through to winter.
- Attractive, deeply cut, emerald green foliage year round.
- Easy to grow and hardy for most situations.
- Ideal for small or narrow spaces.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining.
Water requirements low once established.
Mulching around plant will help retain moisture during extended dry periods.
No pruning is generally required although removing spent flowers encourages further flushes.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring.
- Containers or general garden use
- Water wise garden designs
- Edging or for front of mixed borders
- Rockeries and wildflower style gardens