- Very hardy, clump forming perennial with broad grass-like foliage.
- Long flowering from spring through to late summer.
- Lilac, star shaped flowers provide a prolific display.
- Ideal for low water use gardens.
Grows well in most soil types, but thrives in well drained soil containing plenty of compost. Once established, very dry tolerant but will flourish with only an occasional long soak during extended periods of heat.
Pruning generally not required. Apply a slow release fertiliser in spring for optimum results.
- Low maintenance, low water need gardens
- Informal edging or mass planting
- Fast results for new gardens
- Containers, rockeries or general garden use