- Compact form of Euphorbia adding colourful burgundy foliage to gardens year round.
- Sprays of tiny, lime yellow flowers appear from late spring through to summer.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in most soils which are well draining. Once established water requirements are very low but do not allow to dry out completely over extended periods of heat. Generally no pruning required other than removal of spent flower stems to encourage bushy growth. Apply a slow release fertiliser during summer.
When pruning use gloves as sap can be irritating to skin and eyes.
- Water wise for gardens or containers
- Small gardens or spaces
- Fast results for new gardens
- Colour and interest for all months