- Tough garden performer - dry and frost tolerant once established.
- Non-invasive, spreading slowly forming thick mounds of weeping, glossy green foliage.
- Stems of purple flower spikes can be seen during spring and summer.
Low water requirements once established - only occasional deep watering during extended periods of heat. Most well draining soil types. No pruning required. Feed in spring with slow release fertiliser.
- Small gardens, courtyards and high traffic areas.
- Understory ground cover, beneath tree canopies.
- Suitable for coastal regions and poolside planting.
- Mass plant for low maintenance ground cover.
- Edging or for front of mixed borders and shady pathways.