- Forms an attractive mound of colourful foliage with ruffled leaf margins.
- Airy flower stems produced during spring months.
- An easy to grow and hardy perennial for general garden use.
Dry and frost tolerant once established. Grows well in most soil types which are well draining.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring for best results.
No pruning generally required.
- Ideal for containers, edging or mass planting as an ornamental ground cover
- Fast results for new gardens or spaces
- Adds colour to low light areas all year round