- Easy care plant for summer displays.
- Raspberry pink coloured flowers are produced in profusion from late spring into summer with spot flowering over remainder of year.
- Succulent foliage forms a low growing mound.
- Hardy, easy to grow and very dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in most soil types which are well draining and in a sunny location. Do not over water. No pruning generally required. An application of slow release fertiliser during spring would be beneficial to overall performance.
- Mass plant difficult sites as a fast growing, low maintenance ground cover
- Contemporary gardens, mixed borders or cascading over walls and embankments
- Containers or general garden use