- An easy to grow and hardy shrub with colourful foliage all year round.
- Foliage colour changes from creamy blends of yellow and green in summer whilst deepening into autumn with tinges of deep pinks and rose.
- Responds well to clipping for hedging.
- Tolerant of dry, frost and seaside conditions.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Trim lightly as desired to maintain dense shape. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring and again in autumn to promote optimum foliage colour. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Large containers or general garden use.
- Low hedging.
- Colour all year for patios and entertainment areas.
- Small gardens.