- Forms a tight, tufted mound of burgundy coloured foliage for year round interest.
- Mass display of deep pink flowers during spring.
- Low maintenance and easy to grow.
- Dry tolerant once established.
Grows well in full sun in most soil types given good drainage. Low watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. No pruning required although trimming off spent flowers will encourage further flushes. Apply slow release fertiliser in late spring for best results.
- Narrow or small spaces - rockeries, containers
- Fast results for new gardens
- Front of mixed borders
- Suitable for coastal regions