- Long display of vibrant pink flowers from early spring to autumn.
- Mat forming habit which can be uses as a ground cover if planted en masse.
- Ideal for containers or general garden use.
- Fragrant flowers - pollinator friendly.
Prefers an open, well draining soil in a full sun location although afternoon shade will be tolerated. Removing spent flowers will encourage further flushes. Pruning is generally not required. Medium watering requirements withstanding some dryness but should be watered regularly during extended periods of heat. Apply a slow release fertiliser in autumn.
- Colourful ground cover planted en masse.
- Will cascade over rockeries or embankments.
- Containers and baskets.
- Small gardens/spaces and edging.
- Mixed borders or general garden use.