- Forms a dense carpet of lush green foliage that will also creep between rocks and crevices.
- Fast and easy to grow in low light areas.
- Studded with dainty, bright white flowers from late spring through to autumn.
Performs best in moist, well draining soils. No pruning is required. Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring for best results. Protect from drying out during extend periods of heat or times of low rain fall.
- Great cover for difficult sites and will trail over embankments and over walls.
- Mass plant areas for weed suppression.
- Can be grown in containers or baskets where it can fill spaces in a mixed display.