- Evergreen, perennial varieties of snapdragon with dramatic black colouring of new foliage
- A compact habit ideal for flower borders and containers.
- Heavy flowering in spring with repeat blooming during the year.
- Easy to grow and fast results.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining - does not like to sit in wet conditions for long periods of time.
Prune to shape after a main flowering flush to encourage a dense habit.
Apply a slow release fertiliser during spring. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
Fertilse regularly if grown in containers.
- Containers and general garden use.
- Mass plant for high colour impact in sunny mixed borders.
- Attracts pollinators.