- Dense, evergreen foliage ideal for ornamental shrub or clipped to shape in garden borders.
- Trouble free and low maintenance.
- Prolific display of purple flowers repeating throughout the warmer months.
- Low maintenance, easy and fast to grow.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining and in a sunny location.
Do not allow to dry out over extended periods of heat.
No pruning generally required but can lightly trim to shape in spring.
An application of slow release fertiliser during spring would also be beneficial to overall performance.
- Looks sensational trimmed as a low hedge or topiary specimens repeated through a border
- Suitable for large containers
- Attracts butterflies to garden
- Hardy for water wise gardens