- Massed displays of fragrant flowers
- Long flowering perennial variety.
- Main flowering from mid winter to spring with some flowers continuing to autumn.
- Neat, dense habits.
Grows well in most soil types which are moist but well draining. Prune during late summer to increase performance in autumn and to promote dense habit. Apply a slow release fertiliser during early spring or after pruning. Mulch well to help retain moisture during dry periods.
- Ornamental edging or for filling small spaces
- Rockeries and small gardens
- Containers or hanging baskets
- Mass plant for a bright border display